Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We can't wait for spring!!





I can't believe my last post was in Nov! We have been very busy. We had a great holiday and are getting back to school and our busy schedule. I miss everyone SOOO much! I can't hardly read everyone's blogs! We especially miss the AZ weather! Yesterday the weather was so bad! Mallory called me from school and said they weren't letting anyone walk home and the buses weren't coming because the roads were so bad!

So I had to pick them up and then I had to take Maverik to the Dr. and then we went to James work so Mallory could do her science fair project and then I went to school only to find out they had closed the campus! It was a crazy day!















Mallory's science project: Can you taste the

difference between regular and sugar free

candy?

3 comments:

Briley said...

Yah! A new post! Maverik looks so big! Way to go Mal! So can you tell the difference between sugar and not sugar (also known as sugar free, haha just got home from school and my brain is fried)?? miss you guys!

Shelby said...

Finally a new post. Scott just asked if I had spoken with you guys - he wondered about your horrible weather. Good job Mal - I can totally tell the difference - when you are dieting you WANT sugar! Miss you guys.

Melissa said...

HOORAY A NEW POST!!!!!! I check all yours all the time and I was just about to take you off my list...........JK I love to see whats happen with you guys....GOOD JOB MALLORY...GREAT idea for a science project Tell everyone HELLO!