Friday, February 22, 2008

What a fun weekend


A day at the park (with BEAUTIFUL weather) What a bunch of HOTTIES!!



Just trying to update my blog. I wish I was more computer savvy, but oh well. I wanted to say thanks to my mom, sisters and ecspecially James for a great weekend away. I love AZ and the weather was great! I missed my kids a lot. (still trying to convince James to move back) It was a great break from our crappy weather!! STILL SNOWING!! We have had more snow than ever!





Valentines Day-Late Start because of blizzard! Nice!!


James digging us out after our crazy blizzard!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

We had so much fun having you here. Keep working on James. We would LOVE to have you guys live here!! Give the kids our love.

Stephanie said...

I am sad I missed you guys at the park. We did have fun hiking though. Sorry I didn't even say goodbye I thought your plane left late! It is way too cold in UTAH!! Savannah is freezing too!
It is going to be 80 degrees this week-fun! I just don't want HOT-then we will all come your way!
LOVE YA
stephanie