Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy 12th Anniversary!






I can't believe we have been married for 12 years! Where does the time go? I have to tell everyone the top five reasons I love my husband


1. He always makes me laugh (sometimes almost making me choke to death)
2. He is a hardworker!
3. He loves to cook and is great at it!
4.He can fix anything(atleast I think he can) and always fills my car with gas!
5. He is my best friend and still my high school Sweetheart!


Every year just gets better, I love ya babe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

jen said...

Where does time go? YOu are James are so cute and look how much you have changed together! There is something to be said for marrying young. I think it makes us better when we grow into who we are now with someone great by our side! Congrats!

Cami said...

So darn cute! I can't believe you have been married 12 years! You gusy seem so much younger than Melissa and I. Oh well, we are still really young! I think your kiddos are so darn cute. I would HATE living in the snow and can see why you are homesick for your sisters. They make me LAUGH so hard at Bunco! Congrats on a great married life!