Friday, June 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Maverik!



Yes our cute baby boy is ONE! Where does the time go? I have to say at 4:30 this morning I was ready to lose it! I know it's his birthday but what happened to my great sleeping baby? He has been waking up a lot and last night was up from 4:30-7 am!! So I am going a little crazy today! I think it is because he is getting 4 teeth! I just hope he feels better soon, for both our sakes! But who can be upset with such a sweet baby who loves to smile and is happy most of the time! We LOVE having him in our family!! Happy Birthday Mav!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAV! We love you and are also happy to have you in our BIG family. Tell your sisters - today is your day and to be extra nice to you - then work it (just like your Aunt Courtney would!) Love from all of us in the Fuller family

Brook said...

SO CUTE! I can't wait to see your little junior! He is just as cute as his sisters! (in a manly way :) I guess this means I have to update my blog now, since you did! I am behind!