Friday, June 1, 2007

1 Year

Well, it is hard to believe the one year ago we were in the hospital about ready to have Maverik (aka Junior). What a wild ride the last year has been. After a 5 year drought, I was certain we were in for trouble with a new baby. Heck, it had bee 3 years since we had to worry about diapers.

With 3 beautiful girls, another man around the house was a welcomed blessing. Now the odds are 2 to 1 instead of 4 to 1.

Junior has been a lot of fun and I think the ride is just starting and we have many more adventures. That assuming he makes it to his next birthday. Lately he has gotten out of his sleeping habits and I think Britt is ready to kill the little squirt.

--James

1 comment:

Olivia Kleinlein said...

OH MY GOSH BRIT I LOVE YOUR BLOG I HAVE A KNEW BLOG I GOT TO MAKE ONE
LIVY