Thursday, May 24, 2007



So , I am sitting here blogging when I should be cleaning. Like I said, I hate to clean. For the last week Halle has had a differernt theme for kindergarten each day! Today was Pirate Day. We borrowed some stuff from a friend and I made a fake eye patch. I thought she looked so cute. She has had cookie day, bubble day, watermelon day, teddybear day and tommorow I am going to help with beach day! It has been really fun. Except on teddy bear day I sent her with a bear and then after she left I found her paper and it said she was supposed to bring a snack and some books! I felt so bad! When I picked her up I said, "were you supposed to have a snack?" She said, "yeah but the teacher had wheat thins" Thank goodness! She said the teacher let her use her books too. That is just me lately, a day late and a dollar short! Oh well!

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Halle - you look so cute. Don't worry Britt, it is just the end of the school year, you haven't lost your mind, it just needs a break. Just got done with Savannah's graduation - she did an amazing job. Don't we just have the best kids in this family!

Courtney said...

I love your school. You seem to be doing fun things all the time. Mom said you were in charge of teacher appreciation week. She said you did an awesome job!! I think PTO president is in your future. Halle looks so cute. Don't you love blogging??

Courtney said...

P.S. We need to get Shelby to get a blog!!

Brook said...

Halle looks so cute!!! We miss all of your girls and Mav so much!!! Will always remember that he likes to splash in the bathtub! Hope to see you soon! Love ya!

James Skinner said...

Of course Halle looks cute, she is my kid....

Melissa said...

Hey Skinner fam!! I did it! I have a blog! We look looking on yours its so cute! Brit,YOU LOOK AWESOME-YOU ROCK!!!! Hey kids, keep blogging we love it!(a little to much!)