Monday, May 14, 2007

Fun Weekend!







Okay so we had a very fun weekend. I went to Park City to go shopping with 3 of my friends and James took the kids camping. I met up with him after we were done. Shopping was very fun, except two of my friend's husbands kept calling and saying" when are you coming home?". I never get to go shopping without kids running around or a someone saying when are you coming home? Oh well, the life of a mother I guess. I have to say my husband was great and didn't rush me! Although, he was busy trying to take 4 kids camping. After we were done in Park City, James and I met up and went back to Yuba Lake to camp another night. It was very fun except, Maverik wasn't feeling well. He was throwing up and his eyes were very red and goopey. I have to take him to the Dr. today. Other than that we had a great time. It was a fun weekend. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!

No comments: