Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hello Everyone!


Hi Everyone,
I am knew to this whole blog thing so it will take a while for me to figure out. After I saw Brook's, I wanted to do one for my family. We are still in Utah, although I am trying to get James to come back to AZ. I miss everyone very much down there and can't wait to see Charly!! Her pics are so cute. James and I just finished another semester of school and I must brag and let every know I got straight A's and maintained my 4.0 GPA! We are taking a break for Summer!! Yeah!! The girls are sick of us always doing homework and taking tests. Although now we play softball 3 nights a week. James plays on Mon & Thurs. and we play coed on Fri. We will see how long that lasts.! Well hopefully I can figure this thing out and get more pics up soon!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

brittany........i cannot believe that i found you! i was looking through old pics and came across the ones when you, james, and baby mallory went up to our cabin with us...a LONG TIME AGO! i just got the itch to look for you on blogger, and i was really excited! you look absolutely FABULOUS!!! your family has grown and i cannot believe you finally had a BOY! i bet james is lovin life! i would LOVE to chat with you more, so please email me. cathydriggs@yahoo.com your blog was really fun to see what you have been up to. talk to you soon! love, cathy