Thursday, May 17, 2007

So, I laughed so hard reading Courtney & Lee's quirks. I thought it was great. I was thinking of some of my quirks and here is what I came up with

1. I love to sing with my ipod(so I can't hear myself) I think I am great and could make it on American Idol. James said I sound like a dog that is dying. So I guess American Idol will have to wait.

2. I love reality shows. I like really weird ones like who is going to be the next Pussycat Doll and the one with Nick and Aaron Carter. But my favorite is Biggest Loser and I think it is so motivating.

3. I am REALLY afraid of frogs. I know it is weird but they freak me out. I don't mind spiders or snakes, not that I love them but I have an actual fear of frogs. Frogaphobia??



4. I like guys with facial hair. I don't know why but I just think it's cool.



5. I hate it when people tell me to SHh! I know it is dumb, but I would rather someone say shut up or be quiet but I don't like when someone says shh!!



6. I love to dance, but unfortunatley Brook got all the dance moves. I just try to copy and not look so dumb but I still love to dance!



7. I hate the snow and if I see a weather report that says it is going to snow, I am depressed the rest of the day. I love summer time and seeing the sun makes me happy.



8. Like Brook, I love sports too, ecspecially baseball.(I think we can thank Judy for that). I don't mind watching Sports Center and lately I have been watching the NBA playoffs. Go Jazz!!



9. I think my kids are the bomb-diggity. I am sure everyone does but sometimes I just look at them and think, they are so cute! I am blessed with a wonderful family.



10. I hate to clean. I refuse to clean at night. I am sure most everyone hates it but I would rather do anything than clean(except maybe the dentist which I am also afraid of). I wish I loved to clean and be organized, but I would rather do something else, like reading all the funny blogs.



Okay so this was fun. I like reading everyones blogs. It makes me feel more in touch with what is going on in AZ!