Thursday, May 22, 2008

Barnhouse

http://www.barnhousebh.blogspot.com
So since Nan doesn't have a blog yet (or is still in the works?) Everyone has to see the cute stuff she has been doing. She has been working with her friends Joe and Jermone(?) at their new antique shop, Barnhouse. Check out their blog and you can see some of Nan's stuff. We had such a fun time visiting. Mom and Briley are going to have so much fun up there! I am a little jealous. Nan says it's even prettier now than we went, if that is possible. I love ya Nan, You are so talented! You need to help me with my disaster of a house!

4 comments:

sparrow said...

thanks brittany!!! how sweet of you!

love you! nan

Shelby said...

I am so glad you put this about nan - I have been waiting for her to get her blog up and going! She has amazing talent - if I could just have 1/4 of it I would be happy.

Amy said...

Brittany,It's Amy (cornett)Jackson. I'm SO excited to find you guys. What a DANG cute family you have. Are you still living up in Lehi? Are blog address is robandamysfamily.blogspot.com . We'd love to here from you. Have a good day. Where is this barn boutique? WAY cute stuff.

Amy said...

Hello where are you! :-)