Thursday, July 31, 2008

I love you Ryan!


I know it has been a long time since I posted. Things have been crazy. In June we went down to AZ for James' Family reunion. We were about 20 miles from the reunion when we got the call that my older brother Ryan had passed away. It is crazy how life can change so quickly. I know that we will all be together again someday, but it makes me sad to know he is gone. I have realized that life is not about what size you are or how much money you have but about being thankful for everyday we have and counting your blessings. I will miss Ryan and his great sense of humor. I can see his smile every time I look at his 2 beautiful girls. My sister Steph said it the best- We are 10 strong no matter what. I love you Ryan.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm SO sorry Brittany. I can't even imagine what you must feel right now. You and your family will be in our prayers. Take care.
Hugs,
Amy

Andee said...

I have been VERY impressed with your strength! I know it's been hard, but I love that comment always 10 strong! It's the truth! hang in there girl!! I love ya!!

Andee

Zonnie said...

I am so sorry to hear the news of your loss Brittany. I wish you the best in your time of recovery...if there is such a thing. Having lost Blair's dad recently I feel your pain and understand the struggle that comes after loosing someone you love so very much. My sympathies are with you. May Heavenly Father bless you with strenght, peace and comfort in the coming months.
Love,
Zonnie, Blair & Sascha River

Brian and Whitney said...

Ok your family pic is so cute!!! I am always amazed by how much everyone has grown up!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Brittany I am so sorry. I cannot imagine how you felt. Are you doing O.K. now?