Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer's Almost Over!

This summer has not really turned out as planned. We didn't get a family vacation and house renovations have taken all our time and money. But I have enjoyed sleeping in and having no schedule. The girls start school next week and James and I start the week after that. I think the girls are excited. I am excited, but I hate to see summer go. Here are a couple of things we did do:
Maverik and Anessa turned 2! Since their birthdays are a day apart we had their party together. It was a swim/bbq party w/ tons of food and even more kids! It was a blast.

Mallory and I went with 6 other ladies to a Breaking Dawn Party. We ate at Tucanos and went shopping and then over to Borders bookstore for Trivia and games. Mallory knew all the trivia and won some prizes. We were number 90 in line! We got our books quick! Mallory read for about 3 days straight and then I read it! We loved it.

As soon as I can find my cord to my camera I will have pics of James and Mav at their first fathers and son's outing and our trip to Home Depot to see Tony Stewarts car! And 1st day of school pics soon to come!

3 comments:

Briley said...

So cute! It seems like forever ago we had mav and ness's b-day party together. They look like a little couple going down the street! Good luck with starting school! I can't wait to start again! I stayed in my pjs all day today, I think I need a schedule to stay motivated to get ready haha! miss you guys

Shelby said...

GOOD job Mal for knowing all the answers - Can't wait to see the school pictures!
Love ya

Andee said...

Love the picture of all you gals and your books!!! That is awesome! And we totally need to do lunch as soon as those kids are in school and BEFORE you start yours! I miss hanging out!! I'll call ya soon and I hope the renovating is looking good- can't wait to see it!!

Andee